Saturday 10 March 2018

Man's Best Friend

Hi,

I hope you all survived the snow, our's arrived on the Friday afternoon at 1pm and by Saturday lunchtime, it had all gone !!

A lovely friend of mine recently lost her golden labrador, 'Buff' and I have known my friend and her dog for 12 years.


Image - LOTV (such a shame they are now only going to sell Digi's, well I won't be buying from them again, as I don't use them) - 'Man's Best Friend'
Papers - LOTV - 'Country Gent'
Embossing Folder - Crafts-Too - 'Bone And Paw Print'
Sentiment - Stampin' Up - 'Hot Diggity Dog'

Thanks for looking and for any comments you would like to leave, would be most appreciated, Luv Sam x

10 comments:

Sue said...

A beautiful card for such sad news, but I am sure your friend will appreciate you thinking of her and the big loss in her life. We all know how that feels and it is so very hard. Lovely card and sentiment, Sam.

Hugs
Sue

Kathleen said...

Really lovely card, a great image and love the sentiment you have used for your friend, this card will be really special for her. Fabulous papers too.

Kath x

Di said...

Hi Sam - what a lovely card. You're the 2nd person on my dashboard to show up as being sad that LOTV are going digital - within literally one post apart! They will regret it am sure but it's probably been coming for a while. Basically they seem unable to sustain the overheads and it all began about three years ago with their move to smaller premises, followed by stopping their papers, then art pads and this was the most likely next step. Sad really.

Hugs

Di xx

tilly said...

What lovely papers and colours, your friend will appreciate this, your snow did not last long lol !!
Tilly x

Jo said...

A lovely card that will give comfort on such a sad occasion.....sending hugs to your friend x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sam, I'm sure it will comfort your friend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

This is a really lovely card for such an occasion Sam. I am sure it was much appreciated xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Sam, love the image and fab colours
Lorraine x

KandA said...

Such a sad loss for your friend but I'm sure she was touched by your very thoughtful card. Must admit I'd much rather have stamps than digis xx

scrappymo! said...

This is a wonderful card to help someone through their grief at losing a beloved pet. I love the EF you used here and the image is lovely.

I too do not use digital stamps. I do not know how to avoid having them bleed when coloured and don't like the idea that they can smear when accidentally wet...like rain from the postal delivery...